- Willis Independent School District
NEW Anonymous Alert App
Willis ISD is excited to introduce a new communications tool called Anonymous Alerts®. Anonymous Alerts® allows students or parents to quickly, easily, and anonymously report urgent information to school officials across all of our school campuses. Students or parents can report bullying, depression, illegal substances and other sensitive topics through private messages to our administration.
We believe that the best way to address problems that our students face in school is personal contact with a teacher, school administrator, psychologist or counselor and we strongly encourage and fully support that continued practice. However, we do know that sometimes there is a concern that a student or parent may want to communicate anonymously.
How do I place an incident report from Internet connected computers/tablets?
1) Go to https://report.anonymousalerts.com/willisisd from any Internet connected device to fill out the web form. .
2) Or, Visit willisisd.org, click on the web button called “Anonymous Alerts”. Fill out your incident report.How do I place a report from an iPhone or Android phone?
- Download the app: From the iPhone Store, download the free app by searching for “Anonymous Alerts”. If you have an Android phone, go to the Play Store, search for “Anonymous Alerts” and download. The app button is red with white writing. (The app will be pushed out to all Willis ISD issued devices such as Chromebooks and IPads).
- After downloading the app, click on it and enter activation code willisisd
- Watch an informative video about the app here: https://youtu.be/oNuAsg-qlrU
The mobile app and Web-based reporting system provides secure 1-way or 2-way encrypted messages. All reports remain completely anonymous, although submitters have the option to reveal their identity if they prefer to have a person-to-person discussion. The program is monitored from 7AM until 5PM, and should only be used for serious and urgent matters. If a situation is imminently life threatening, it is imperative to call 911.
At Willis ISD, our number one priority is the safety of our students. We encourage students and parents to utilize the system as needed to enhance the safety and wellbeing of their child and other students.