Campus visitor/guest speaker procedures
- Teachers are required to obtain administrator approval for all visitors/guest speakers, and provide an explanation of educational purpose.
- Teachers are required to notify parents in advance of any guest speakers, and provide an opportunity for opt-out (New).
- All campus visitors must enter through the front of the school and stop at the front desk to sign-in.
- Visitors must present a valid driver’s license or identification card.
- ID/Driver’s License will be run through Raptor Technologies to check the national sex offender database as well as any district-maintained databases of custody or banned parent cases.
- Visitors/guest speakers must wear an office-issued visitor pass, and return the pass to the front desk when leaving.
- Visitors interacting with students must remain with a district employee at all times.