• The last day to charge a meal is May 10th!

    Beginning Monday, May 13, 2024, there will be NO CHARGING on
    student lunch accounts for the remainder of the school year. 

    This means a student's account balance cannot go negative when purchasing a meal.
    Students must have cash or money in their account to purchase meals.

    All past due lunch balances must be paid by Friday, May 24, 2024.

    You can add money to student accounts at any of the campus cafeterias or go to www.schoolcafe.com

    Any money left in the account will be carried over into the next school year.
    If you have any questions, contact the cafeteria on the campus where your student attends.

    Thank you for your support!

Summer Feeding English
Summer Feeding Spanish
  • cafe w

  • In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is
    prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age,
    or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of
    communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible
    state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the
    Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form
    which can be obtained online at:
    https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any
    USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address,
    telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil
    Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA
    1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C.
    20250-9410; or
    2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
    3. email: program.intake@usda.gov
    This institution is an equal opportunity provider