Degrees and Certifications:
I am so excited for another great year at Willis High School. I am Co-Teaching Geometry and Math Models. My conference period is during 5th period. The time for 5th is from 11:20-12:50. Each young adult that I come in contact with has the ability to learn and grow into a life long learner. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact me at 936 856-1350 with anything I can help with. Go WildKats!
For Ms. Dougherty's Geometry Class:
FIRST THINGS FIRST JOIN MY REMIND NOW if you haven't :)
Text @gk2dk9 to the number 81010
-You can access Edmentum by going to the district webpage
OR CLICKING HERE CLICK ME
-If you aren't sure how to login to Edmentum, here is a Tutorial.
-If you're having login issues, email Ashley Van Zandt email@example.com.
The "Properties of Polygons" Unit will be due by 4/16, here is a recommended pacing guide to help you finish on time:
The "Properties of Polygons" Unit will be due by 4/10, here is a recommended pacing guide to keep you on track to finish on time:
- Introduction - 3/31
- Properties of Quadrilaterals - 3/31
- Lesson Activity: Applying Properties of Quadrilaterals - 4/2
- Angles of Convex Polygons - 4/2
- Lesson Activity: Investigating the Sum of Angles in Convex Polygons - 4/7
- Angles of Convex Polygons (continued) - 4/7
- Lesson Activity: Regular Convex Polygons - 4/9
- Summary - 4/9
I will be offering virtual tutorials once a week on Tuesdays from 2-4 using THIS link: