Bachelor's of Science in Computing Sciences, minoring in Mathematics from Sam Houston State University
Secondary 8-12 Mathematics
English as a Second Language ESL Supplemental
United States Navy, Yeoman First Class 1979-1986
Commercial Properties Manager California Plaza, Walnut Creek, CA
Financial Development YMCA of Greater Charlotte
Hewitt & Associates as a Database Programmer
Mathematics Teacher beginning 2002/2003 School Year at Stubblefield Alternative to the present.
- 7th Grade Math HRW Go Math Grade 7 Textbook
- 8th Grade Math HRW Go Math Grade 8 Textbook
- Algebra I (A1) McGraw Hill Education Algebra I Textbook
- Geometry (G) McGraw Hill Education Geometry Textbook
- Algebra II (A2) McGraw Hill Education Algebra 2 Textbook
- Math Modeling with Applications (MMWA) Knowsys MMA
- Advanced Quantitative Reasoning (AQR) Foley, Butts, Phelps, Showalter AQR Press
Students are offered a chance to make corrections to any assignment made by me. Each assignment can only be corrected one time. Use the following process. On separate a piece of paper, write your name and the assignment name at the top. Write each question missed and give me a new answer showing all work. When finished staple this page to the front of your original paper. Place this in the grading box for your subject.
After-School Tutoring is offered Monday - Thursday from 2:20 to 3:20. Students must be picked up no later than 3:20. Please make arrangements the day before you want to attend, as I will verify with Parents first.