It’s time to register students new to Willis ISD, or students ready to begin Pre-K or Kindergarten. (All Pre-K enrollment is at Roark, across from the Post Office).
STEP 1: All students must register at the appropriately zoned campus for kindergarten. To verify the campus you are zoned for, visit Info Finder. This system allows you to input your address and find out bus stops and times.
STEP 2: Documents listed below are required to complete the registration process.
- One proof of residency:
*Utility Bill - An acceptable utility bill is gas or electric bill which includes your name and
physical address of the property.
*Lease Agreement - A lease agreement with your name and physical address.
- Current immunization records: Further information regarding immunizations can be found here.
- Original driver’s license of the enrolling parent/guardian.
- Child's birth certificate (see directions below for obtaining a birth certificate)
- Child's social security card
- Final report card from previous school or an unofficial transcript (preferred for high school students)
- Pre-K students also need to bring proof of family income
STEP 3: Online registration: click here to begin
STEP 4: Bring all required documentation to the campus.
REGISTRATION DATES AND TIMES:
Monday July 30 - Thursday, August 2, 2018
1:30 - 6:30 pm
At all campuses
To register for Kindergarten, students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st.
To register for Pre-Kindergarten, students must be 4 years of age on or before September 1st.
Lunch Application: Click here to apply for free or reduced lunches.
**Parents can go directly to Texas.gov and order a certified birth certificate for $22, the same price as a walk-in or mail order. This easy-to-use online service is offered in English and Spanish and provides parents with a straightforward, secure option for ordering their child’s birth certificate. The orders are fulfilled by the Texas Department of State Health Services.