5th Grade Expectations
- Students will log in every day. Does not have to be during school hours. Attendance will be taken based on log in.
- School environment and mindset
- Create a space to work with no distractions
- This IS school so have the school mindset and be ready to learn
- Have your supplies readily available
- A spiral or composition notebook for Reading, Math and Science- You will be responsible for keeping up with the work you complete at home.
- Headphones and earbuds are recommended
- Students are expected to work on ALL subjects EVERY day.
- Canvas- 5th grade will be using Canvas as our learning platform.
- Work will be monitored DAILY- teachers will be checking daily for students that are logging in and completing assignments.
- Canvas assignments will be GRADED!!
Google Meet Expectations
- Google Meets will be used for daily interactions and small group activities
- Dress appropriately- remember your school mindset
- Students are expected to remain muted unless they are called on
- Use the Google chats for questions only!
- No interruptions
- No siblings
- No pets
- Take RR breaks BEFORE your session begins
- No eating during your session