Be Ready To Learn Online!
1. Be on time, dressed appropriately for school, and sitting tall.
2. Have headphones on or be in a quiet place.
3. Video on, Mute on.
4. Have your learning tools ready to use.
5. Participate by doing your work.
6. Raise your hand to answer questions and give ideas.
It is in your child’s best interest that we work together and keep one another informed about your child’s progress. If you have questions, please feel free to call me at C.C. Hardy at (936) 856-1241, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me through Remind101.