MENUS & NUTRITIONALS
To view the online menus, please visit:
Willis ISD Child Nutrition is committed to offering nutritious meal daily by offering a wide variety of choices. Getting students to eat a healthy meal is our top priority! We work hard to create menus that meet all the standards of the USDA School meal programs. A healthy body supports healthy learning and we are dedicated to building strong minds and strong bodies!
The online menu provides nutrient analysis and allergy information for each item on the menu.
* A printable version of the menu is available from the online menu.
Instructions to view nutritional information and/or allergens:
- Select student's school
- Select breakfast or lunch menu
- Click "Go"
- Make sure to select the month you want to view
- You can click on the specific item on any day to open the nutritional information for that item.
- Allergens will be listed with an icon in the bottom left corner.
FOOD ALLERGIES & DIET MODIFICATIONS
For students with food allergies that need accommodation, parents are required to fill out the Diet Modification form for special diets. Once the form is completed and signed by a physician, please return the form to the Child Nutrition Department. The special dietary needs will be reviewed and uploaded to student accounts within business 10 days. If you have any questions, please contact Child Nutrition at 936-890-7730.
The form can be accessed here: