Our Mission, Core Values, & Classroom Expectations
Every student will learn at high levels!
We are Parmley Proud!
- P roductive
- R esilient
- O ptimistic
- U nified
- D edicated
Remote Learning Expectations
- Students will need to login to Canvas daily (on school days) to be counted as present. It does not have to be during normal school hours, just any time daily.
- Grades will be taken on the student’s work in Canvas.
- Students should be seated in a quiet, school-like environment, free of distractions.
- Work should be completed in a timely manner.
- Work will be monitored daily.
- Students will need basic supplies, such as a spiral notebook for math and one for reading, pencils, and crayons
Google Meet Expectations
- Students should be dressed appropriately as if at school.
- Students should remain muted until called on.
- Students should be on time for the meeting.
- Students should be seated in a room with minimal distractions. Please minimize all noise from digital and human sources.
- Students should be prepared with a spiral notebook and a sharpened pencil.