Willis ISD is a closed district at this time due to community growth.
In District Transfer Requests
- Transfers are granted for hardship reasons only.
- Transfers are subject to space available at the time the request is made.
- There will be no change of schools granted once the school year begins.
- The parent is responsible for ALL transportation.
- Request for a specific teacher will not be accepted.
- Failure to follow discipline, attendance and grade policies may result in revocation of transfer.
- All supporting documentation must be submitted with the application.
Once your transfer request is filled out completely, submit it to
The Student Services Department, 612 N. Campbell Street, Willis, TX 77378
Out of District Transfer Request
District Transfer Regulations (FC, FDA, and FDB)
23-24 Student Transfer Application