- FTC Team 12825 Wildkat Robotiks received the Rockwell Collins Innovate Award for ingenuity and inventiveness in robot design at the North Houston League Championship
- FTC Team 12825 Wildkat Robotiks had two team members selected as semi-finalists for the Dean's List Award which rewards leadership, community awareness for FIRST, and technical expertise; the students were Hayden Smith and Daniel Perez.
- FTC Team 12825 Wildkat Robotiks advanced to compete at the state-level in the SE TX Championship on February 17, 2018.
- FTC Team 12825 Wildkat Robotiks advanced to compete at the UIL Robotics FIRST Division State Championship on May 18, 2018; placed 10th in 5A-6A State Championship.
- Served 144 elementary students (47.9% female, 77.95% traditionally underserved populations for STEM) through the year two implementation of FLL Jr. program, Aqua Adventure.
- Served 135 elementary students (48.1% female, 80% traditionally underserved populations for STEM) through the year one implementation of the FLL Jr. program, Creature Craze.