1st & 2nd 9 Weeks
(2) The student demonstrates the skills necessary for success in a technical career.
(3) The student participates in team projects in various roles.
(4) The student develops skills for managing a project.
(1) The student demonstrates professional standards/employability skills as required by business and industry
(10) The student learns the function and application of the tools, equipment, and materials used in robotic and automated systems through specific project-based assessments.