DOCTOR’S NOTE: No indefinite doctors’ notes will be accepted. In other words, all doctors’ notes must specify what the athlete can and cannot do. The doctors’ notes must give a time frame for when the athlete may return to training. Per our injury policy, the athlete must have a note from the doctor or the high school trainer. Athletic Trainer: If an athlete needs to see the trainer, the parent must accompany the athlete. The high school trainer is Scott McClatchy. The training room office hours are 6:30-7:00 am. The phone number is 936-856-1269 or you can email the trainer at firstname.lastname@example.org
● If you are sick or injured, a parent's note is NOT acceptable. A doctor’s note is preferred. No indefinite doctor’s notes. In other words, all notes must specify what the athlete can and cannot do. The doctors’ notes must give a time frame for when the athlete may return to training. Per our district policy, the athlete must have a note from a doctor or a trainer at WHS.
● If an athlete needs to see the trainer, a parent or/ guardian must accompany them. The Willis High School trainer’s hours are from 6:00 am to 7:30 am. The phone number for the training room is 936-856-1269 or you can email Scott McClatchy, the Head Trainer at the High School, at email@example.com
● We know that there are times when you are not at your best, but we ask that you try your best to participate each day when you are at school. We can modify the workload/expectations based on the injury/sickness that is approved by the trainer or doctor.
● Please do not schedule any doctor/dentist appointments during practice times. All injured players are still required to be at practice and be dressed in the Lady Lynx athletic attire.
● If your daughter will have to miss practice for any reason, please call or email her coach or the athletic coordinator to plan accordingly.