Located in the Roark Early Education Center
606 N. Campbell
Willis, Texas 77378
Teresa Herod Michelle Campa
Parent Liaison Bi-Lingual Liaison
School Year Schedule
Monday -Thursday: Open Daily - 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Open for Donations - 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Summer Schedule Beginning June 3
Monday- Thursday: Open Daily - 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Open for Donations - 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The Parent Support Center will be closed for all School Holidays.
The Center may be closed with no advanced notice.
GUIDELINES AND RULES
- Only one (1) visit to the Center per week.
- Children MUST stay with their parents.
- No food or drink in rooms.
- No tobacco use on school property.
- No weapons on school property.
- No foul language will be tolerated in the Center.
- Children's Clothing - six (6) outfits per child in the family.
- Aduct Clothing - six (6) outfits per person.
- Please remove hangers from clothes and bring to check out desk.
- You are expected to clean up behind your children and yourself.
- you will be asked to leave the Cener if conducting yourself inappropriately.
The Parent Support Center and Clothes Closet is a service organization sponosored and supported by the Willis Independent School District.
The Center offers services to parents and families to support them and help ease the stress they may have due to unforeseen circumstances.
We strive to offer each family or individual assistance with parenting classes, community information and referrals to other specialized service organizations.
We assist with clothing, food, diapers, baby items, personal hygiene products, school supplies, linens, small household appliances and furniture.
Support groups, individual support and assistance are offered for those that need assistance.
Everything in the Center is offered at no cost.
We strive to make each person that visits feel respected, safe and loved.
Watch the Parent Support Center web page for upcoming events and classes.
Volunteers are always welcome and needed!! A Volunteer Application is required.
Click Here for instructions for submitting a Volunteer Application.