Willis ISD App
The Willis ISD App connects parents, students, staff and community to our most sought-after information in a convenient format – your mobile device. The Willis ISD App is free for users and available for immediate download on iPhone and Android devices.
The Willis ISD App features:
Customized settings allow users select schools they wish to follow for notifications, calendars and news – in any one of over 60 languages.
Download the Willis ISD App
1. Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play
2. Search “Willis ISD” (phone)
3. Select “FREE” and then “INSTALL”
4. Type in your Apple or Google account password
5. Select OPEN after it has installed
6. Start using your new Willis ISD mobile app!
Customize your News Feed
1. Select the News icon
2. Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner
3. Select which schools you wish to follow
4. Choose which types of news you want to follow
5. Select “Back” and “Done”
6. Now your customized selection will appear in you News section
Set up Notifications
1. Open the App and select “Notifications”
2. Tap to configure
3. Tap “Follow schools”
4. Select the schools you want to receive notifications from by tapping on the school and then tapping on “Receive inbox messages”
5. Your “Alerts” are messages (push notifications) that will pop up on your phone. Make sure to slide the “New message” button to ON.
6. A badge on the notification icon will display the number of messages you have in your “Alert” box.
* If you don’t have an email on file, please go to Parent Email to Student Information System form and complete the information. Your campus registrars will receive notification to put your email in TxEIS.