Stay Connected to your child and Willis ISD
Step One: Send Willis ISD your email by clicking here.
Once you receive the confirmation email that your email has been entered into the system, proceed to the Parent Portal directions below.
txConnect Parent Portal directions:
1. Make sure you have received the confirmation email from Step One above.
In order to get this ID you will need your child's social security number and date of birth.
5. Add a Student: In order to add students to your account follow the steps in the Adding students document below.
6. Subscribe to grade/attendance alerts: Click on the document, txConnect Alerts, below.
7. Link to the Student Information System - Click on the document Link Your Parent Portal Account to TxEIS below. This allows you to update address, phone numbers and contact information through the Parent Portal.
Willis ISD APP directions:
1. Make sure you have followed the Parent Portal directions above and linked your students to your account.
2. Continue the download process for the Willis ISD App by clicking here.
(or search "Willis ISD" in your app store.
3. Use the Parent Portal icon within the app to access grades and attendance from your mobile device.
Register a New Student:
Please open the document New Student Online Registration below. This will guide you through the registration process.
If you need further assistance open the document, Parent Portal Assistance, below and find your campus contact person.