Welcome to Willis ISD New Student Registration
The registration process begins online in txConnect and is completed at the campus.
STEP 1: Fill in the online forms and print additional documents provided in txConnect.
STEP 2: Bring the printed forms from txConnect and all documents listed below to the campus.
- One proof of residency.
*Utility Bill - An acceptable utility bill is gas or electric bill which includes your name and
physical address of the property.
*Lease Agreement - A lease agreement with your name and physical address is acceptable.
- Current immunization records. Further information regarding immunizations can be found here.
- Original driver’s license of the enrolling parent/guardian.
- Child's birth certificate **
- Child's social security card
- Unofficial transcript (preferred) or final report card from previous school (High School)
To register for Kindergarten, students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st.
Lunch Application: Click here
to apply for free or reduced lunches.