Please follow the steps below to begin the enrollment process.
All students must register at the appropriately zoned campus. To verify the campus you are zoned for click Info Finder
STEP 2: Open the "New Student Forms" and "Registration Card" documents below. Complete all forms and print them.
If you applying for Pre-K, complete and print the Pre-Kindergarten Application.
STEP 3: Bring the printed forms and all documents listed below to the campus.
- One proof of residency.
*Utility Bill - An acceptable utility bill is gas or electric bill which includes your name and
physical address of the property.
*Lease Agreement - A lease agreement with your name and physical address is acceptable.
- Current immunization records. Further information regarding immunizations can be found here.
- Original driver’s license of the enrolling parent/guardian.
- Child's birth certificate **
- Child's social security card
- Final report card from previous school or an unofficial transcript (preferred for High school students)
To register for Kindergarten, students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st.
To register for Pre-Kindergarten, students must be 4 years of age on or before September 1st.
Lunch Application: Click here
to apply for free or reduced lunches.