2016 Accountability Summary
Willis Independent School District once again earned the highest rating of "Met Standard" on 2016 State Accountability System. Since 2013, Willis ISD schools have earned a total of 15 Distinction Designations. The full results are available in the links at the right.
2015 Accountability Summary
Willis Independent School District and all campuses once again achieved the highest rating of “Met Standard” under the 2014 State Accountability System. Open the file below for the 2015 TAPR Presentation to the WISD Board of Trustees. A total of eight Academic Achievement Distinction Designations were awarded to five campuses, an increase of three designations and three campuses from the previous year. Academic distinctions were awarded to:
- Lynn Lucas Middle School for Academic Achievement in Social Studies
- Parmley Elementary for Academic Achievement in Reading/ELA and Top 25% Student Progress
- CC Hardy Elementary for Academic Achievement in Science and Top 25% Student Progress
- Turner Elementary for Top 25% Student Progress
- Meador Elementary for Top 25% Student Progress and Top 25% Closing Performance Gaps
These designations are awarded based on achievement in comparison with a group of 40 other Texas schools with similar demographics. TEA did not award ratings or distinctions for elementary math this year.
For more information, please review the reports available in the links on the right. If you have any questions, contact Student Services at 936-890-2062.