* Pleasant eye contact
* Positive comments
* Add these words to your vocabulary
"I was wrong"
"Please forgive me"
"I love you"
"Tell me more"
* Explain things without belittling
* Avoid saying anything negative - until you understand
* Ask, "How can I help?"
* Try to avoid solving another's problems for them
* Free yourself from thinking that...
Being in Control
..... are the only outcomes to disagreements. In a loving relationship,
if someone wins, both lose. Work instead toward compromising and
cooperating with each other.
* Instead of always saying "You must..." sometimes say, "It would be better if ..."
* Listen, listen, and listen some more!